HSSC Result

HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) declared the result of 83 Posts of Assistant Draftsman (Civil), Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana against Advt. No. 2/2011, Category No. 67. Eligible candidates who appeared in the interview for above mentioned posts can see their result on the official website of the Commission www.hssc.gov.in .
On the basis of interview held in the months of October & December 2013, the Commission has finalized the result for Assistant Draftsman (Civil), Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana against Advt. No. 2/2011, Category No. 67.


Post a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help me out!! I can`t able to download my HSSC Result. Please provide me method to download my performance card or provide me direct link from where i can download my HSSC Result. Will be thakful to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me the direct link to download the HPSC Resultfor the PO examinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great information you shared with us, I am inspired by the method for the stage. It kept joined me regularly. Keep doing awesome. Thanks for sharing this blog article. HSSC Result
    🔥HSSC Group D Result 2018 ✅ candidates can check HSSC Group D Result, HSSC Group D Cut Off Marks❗ Latest Update ❗Haryana Group D Merit Lisr pdf Download 👍"

    ReplyDelete

 
Top